Friday, January 6, 2012

Tip #1 - Organization

 Tip #1 - Organize

Make sure that whenever you build your LEGO's are all organized. If they are all just randomly crammed into boxes or other various things, building realistically can be quite difficult! I used to have them like that, and as a result all my creations were unimaginably colorful, not to mention that it took forever since I couldn't find specific peices.  The picture of the bins is my collection of LEGO's - I wouldn't say it is very massive, but it is quite a bit. The second picture isn't of me, but is a much better example of organization, the man works for the LEGO Group. Mine are organized by color, it pretty much is simple to see, but the yellow also has orange and silver in it, and the white has clear transparent bricks. The small circle at the bottom has my S.N.O.T. bricks (Studs Not On Top).

if you have any questions, just post and I'll try to answer them!

~Pelican

No comments:

Post a Comment