Monday, February 20, 2012

Tip #4

Ok first of all I am SOOO sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been busy lately, and with Valentines Day recently I totally forgot about this. So yeah I'll try to be better about that...
Oops...

Anyways....

Tip #5 - Viewing

So you've made some really neat LEGO creations right? Well, sometimes it's really hard to get your skills known to other people. I really think the best way is through digital ways. Whether it's through a blog like this, or selling them on Ebay, my personal preference is online. Although you could do it through LEGO-operated things, like Brick-Fest or other ways. You could do it in a Garage Sale, or through LEGO Digital Designer.
Really that's about it. But if you can think of a way you prefer more, then go for it! :)

~Pelican

1 comment:

  1. Ok oops so I just noticed that I put the title as Tip 4 and then in the post I said tip 5.

    Please ignore that I don't know what I was doing, it's tip #4

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete